Which would u choose? 6600's

Get an Asus 6600GT, i love mine. I cant decide whether to get a second one and go SLI or sell it in a month and get a 6800 Ultra. Either way, if youre gonna buy a 6600, make sure itds a GT. Might be 50 bucks more tops, and more then worth it. By the way, for the true definition of "pwn" and many other internet phrases that you wouldnt think had any real definition.....consult www.urbandictionary.com and see for yourself. :D

take it from the momas boy here 2 6600gt in sli pwns all, and i mean all !!!!!!! got to love brand new computers

cant wait to apply at the 20th place this week and get denyed, thus furthering my delay of getting a decent gfx card

lol go to local shops that get no business, sometimes they have hidden treasures, and look liek they havent seen a customer for ages adn sooner or later they threw in all this free stuff to get u to come back. Persoanlly: i bought my first computer ever at a local shop and they gave me a free graphic card with it, and whan i came back another back ,got a free mouse adn keyboard (but it was a demo)

HAHAH LoL nice 1

soz i havnt rote bak in a while i've been on holidays

Yeah i've made my decision and im gonna get the 6600Gt my friend says look into the Radeon 9600 but hell the 6600Gt seems pretty popular but Feck it im going for the ASUS 6600Gt (Plus Im an Nvidia kinda guy)

I got my Pc from a smallish place at first i went to this little asian place and there like "Please buy this computer and i'll give u an extra mouse and then Mouse and keyboard and when i realized that was all the free stuff they were gonna chuk in i left, not really but he was very desperate

My computer should definately meet any "requirments" for it rite

Ps. YAY I FINNALY GOT BROADBAND
1500K\256K
24Gig Downloads

Im so happy i hate dial up

YEAH RAFDOG!! YEAH!! Broadband/High Speed/T1/T3 Pwn!! BTW, the ASUS 6600GT (the EN6600GT) pwns! I have two (despite the instability problems I am having), and I love them! Very fast rendering!

lol, OC3 = 16gb/s and t3 = 4gb/s lol t3 is 3000-6000 monthly, lol ima get t1 cuz its 500 a month and once i win the lotto i can ezily afford, GO MEGGA MILLIONS!

Back
Top Bottom