Official Poll: AMD or Intel

rakedog

Fully Optimized
EDIT: AMD Zen made the thread before I did, so it is up to the mods to choose the right one. My original idea was to have a stickied locked poll. Up to the mods.

Mods delete this message after the task is done: Basically, this poll will NOT be like the rest. A certain mod and I have agreed to create a poll that will work in the following way:

You will be able to vote, BUT it will be LOCKED and STICKIED. This means we get all the votes in without all the flames. To poll will be a simple ongoing test to see what the public thinks. The poll will probably be cleared/restarted twice or three times a year, to keep up with new releases, and in case people change minds.

MODS: Sticky this, and LOCK IT. DELETE ANY posts that have been made except for this one.

USERS: VOTE, DON"T POST

Here are the official post/poll rules:

^ Mods delete the sentances above after the taks is done... ^

The official rules:

- Vote for either AMD or Intel
- Thread will be locked. No comments, no flames, just opinions through the poll.
- Poll will be redone several times a year, to keep up with new CPU news/updates, and to allow those who have changed their mind to do so

oi, an other one of these? plus, do you mean in terms of gaming? apps? video/photo editing? i mean, is this really necessary

Depends on what you use your pc for. I have an Intel but do intend to get an AMD in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom