Favorate PC Game of 2004

My favorite for 2005 will have to be the new Age of Empires 3 coming out late this year. I've seen more screenshots of it, and they are incredible. I've always been a huge fan of AoE and this the big one.

Age of Mythology looks all right, but not too interested in that particular game by Ensembles. Too fake.

I'd have to say Rome: Total War because the FPS Genre is beginning to get old to me, hopefully once I can play them again I will be able to begin liking them again ;).

Member,
~ Spdstr

Dynamix said:
Call of duty united offensive!

Yeah! COD: UO is awesome!!! The multiplayer is awesome!!! You can use jeeps and tanks!!! Its like Halo except with jeeps instead of warthogs!

cheat i hate cheaters online not alot of people do, stupid fools maybe having fun but pisses me of dont no about u guys, they cause D/C ,LAG

DooM 3 was great visuals AWSOME and it scared the sh!t out of me but wat about Call Of duty and FAR CRY far cry is great

im downloading the demo for H-L2 so my judgment might change it looks mad

Wat about C&C Generals or was that 2003 if so C&C:G:ZH

Yeh the pics of AOE3 Look AMAZING and the Unreal 3 engine is bloody beutiful theres a full clip describing it on "The Future of VideoGames 2K5: Pc Disk" its amazing (i havnt gone to the link so something might contradict me but apparently there gonnna properly use the engine for production games around 2006- very early 2007

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy no 1 has said Cs:S it is the most random game and is completely over rated

Back
Top Bottom