Do you Have HL2? If so, Look at THIS!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Hey guys, its the ZEN. Gotta a little treat for all you HalfLife2 users!! Its called Gary's MOD, and it is a pointless MOD that is a heck of a lot of fun! Here was my first project with it!

gmconstruct00034go.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Ok, so basically, you can spawn ANY character in HL2 world, and manipulate all of their points of articulation with the modified gravity gun, and then freeze frame them whereever you want them. ALso some other fun parts of this MOD allow you to spray blood or beer or scortch marks whereever you want to, and you can attach balloons to objects to make them float up in the air, and you can attach huge air tanks and open their valves to makes objects (or people....) fly hilariously through the air or water, etc! It uses the HL2 Physics Engine, HAVOC2, so it is awesome!! You can do whatever!! Check it out here, and DL it, it is only a 3MB DL!!!

http://www.garry.tv/garrysmod/

CHECK THIS ONE OUT IF YOU HAVE HL2!! Its a MUST HAVE for all HL2 owners!! If you love the physics in HalfLife2 (who doesn't.... they are soooo realistic!!) then DL this and HAVE FUN!!

Here, I have another weird pic I did in 10 mins!! Check this demented one out!!

gmconstruct00005ak.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

BTW, I am giving credit to ImageShack from now on! They are a great picture hosting site, and you do not need to register or pay anything to use it!

www.imageshack.us !!!

LMAO!! I just noticed that the GMAN's leg is broken, and it looks like he is going to be crushed by DOG!!! LMAO!! Hang on, I will go make another REALLY REALLY FUNNY ONE!!

thats pretty bad graphics considering ur system spec amdzen??? or is that machine not up and running yet!!

No Cobra, still workin on it, actually have a question about it, specifically the HD. Look for it in Comp Tech area. I will make a great pic tonight!

Back
Top Bottom