Some questions on Microsoft Outlook

Nguyen Thanh Na

Baseband Member
Well, hello! I have some question for my mail managing software: MS Outlook 2003
Well, first, if I use specific font to compose a mail and send to my friends' web-based mailboxes such as Yahoo! or Hotmail. Will the fonts, formating still be kept? Will they be shown correctly?
And, if I use Word as the mail editor, then insert a photo into the mail (not attach) then, will will they be also shown correctly?
Finally, I sorted my contacts in to category and create some rules: for a mail that was sent from a sender in an assigned category, will be supposed to move to the folder named that category in my Inbox. But it doesn't seem to work! How should I handle tis?
Thanks guys!

You have bad luck with posts eh? LMAO!

Most weird fonts will not show up correctly on other PCs unless they have that font type. So no.

They can however see an inserted Photo in an email just fine, so yes.

Just take any sender that you want as Junk Mail, and right click them as Junk Mail. Otherwise, the best will go to Inbox as normal. That is how I do it.

If you send an email in html format and the person receiving it has his program set to text, it will be plain text. It is like if you send a wordperfect document with fancy fonts, but the person who is getting it doesn't have wordperfect. Well it will be in plain text. For the pictures, it is often a question of format. JPEG,BMP,GIF are familiar formats, but if you start sending KODAK type pictures, the person will need the program to open or see it.

Ok, thanks
But, I did't mean to say about junk mail, I just wanna classify them as 'family', 'friends', 'pen pals' etc for example

Back
Top Bottom