MY NEW PC!!!! Check it OUT!!

Those large cameras are still in use by professionals, but made a transition over to digital now. My sister has a Canon professional digital camera and that thing is huge. Cost her about $2400!!!!! It's got automatic controls as well as advanced manual controls for professionals. It's got very, very high shutter speed. The only thing I don't like about Kodak is the movie uses Quicktime format (.MOV) instead of Windows Media format. That's the only drawback, but no big deal. I just downloaded the newest version of Quicktime.

Well I use a different category camera.. just 4MP one.. not digital SLR as you may know. My 4mp Casio Exilim takes less then a second per shot at full resolution which is one of the fastest for that category.

The Exilim is small, beats out 4/5MP Canons and Sonys in quality, and is a fast little sucker. It weighs a mere five ounces.

Wow!! I have to admit the output is incredible on those expensive cameras. My sister is constantly emailing me on her photo shoots and they are impressive. Captures live motion with no problems. I got the cheapest camera in my family, but I just want to be able to take simple pictures and send them around.

Digital SLR is quite an awesome standard.

My favorite Digital SLR.. one I'll never see, except in a store:

http://www.hotbuyselectronics.com/item_detail.php?item_id=103509

The Nikon D100. We all know Nikon has been in this business far longer then all the other companies out there... making cameras that use standard film. I must admit, nothing beats black and white film. Digital SLR doesn't. But the D100 is one hell of a DSLR camera.

i can buy a car for that much lol, but i would have to sell mine first, anyways, i have a canon of some sort, really nice, and by the way zen, got any old gfx cards better than a radeon 9700 i could "buy" for 50 bux?

Giancarlo said:
Digital SLR is quite an awesome standard.

My favorite Digital SLR.. one I'll never see, except in a store:

http://www.hotbuyselectronics.com/item_detail.php?item_id=103509

The Nikon D100. We all know Nikon has been in this business far longer then all the other companies out there... making cameras that use standard film. I must admit, nothing beats black and white film. Digital SLR doesn't. But the D100 is one hell of a DSLR camera.

i believe KODAK invented the first camera? or first "modern" camera anyways, so ur wrong!!!! hahaha not that i care tho, just thot i would put some input in, kodak sux nowadays

Back
Top Bottom