motherboard and graphics issues

Just tried installing a new motherboard and still the sane problem. The only thing that is left that I don't know if it works or not. I know the motherboard works as we tested it this afternoon in the computer labs at work.

The question is, if the chip is faulty, would this problem occur as has been outlined above???

OH OH I MITE KNO THIS ONE! ok did u build the comp urself? if so, did u put the spacers between teh mobo and the case?

It's a bugger if you have an LCD monitor because you have to setup the frequency accordingly. If your card has a TV OUT, try to plug it to your TV to see if there is something. If you can, access you BIOS and change your AGP aperture size; by default it may be to much. Then is when you start up (still using your TV as monitor), reboot in safe mode and set your display to the LCD default settings. If it still doesn't work, do to your display properties and check the option box to reduce DVI frequency.
NOte if your video card does not have TV out, try using another monitor! to change your settings.

Back
Top Bottom