CPU Errors ?? WHY !? ..neEd heLP !

mykul

Baseband Member
errr..i cant open some programs and games ?? when i try opeining winamp..i get this error..but then it styl loads..but..after awhile..if i try opening it again..it would not open..but ..it would b in the 'process' of opening..i press alt ctrl del 2 see watz going on..it shows winamp opened..but not doing nefin..this happens to some of mah games aswell..like Ragnarok..i open my client..and an error pops up..but the game dosent load..so after ahwhile ..i try again..no error..but the game would styl not load up..tis in the "process" ..but its doing nothing..why !???? ive scanned for ad-ware and virus..but nothing..can someoen help me..ive also tried system restore..no luck from that..I CANT PLAY RAGNAROK !!..AIYAH !!

huRmm

ive seen other topics..there was one wit the same error..he said it was nortan..and wen he un-installed it..his cpu wokred fyn..ahEM!..i dont ahve nortan or any other anti-virus programs..i use an online scan from panda .....hmmmmmmmms............whY !>

This is in the wrong section, I will move it to where you will get a response, and I will help you in a few minutes.

Ok, the reason the things are not opening the second time is because the process is already running, so it thinks you don't need to open a second of the same program (clone protection). If you have your WindowsXP disk, reinstall windows, that should fix it, I has the exact same thing happen to mine about 7 months ago, I reinstalled and it fixed it good as new. GL!! :D

hmpj

hMpH..nOpe..its not da clone protection..i end da process and try again...lols..aint nothing working !..lols..i have no idea were my XP disc is ..lols..if i re-install it,,wat happenz..dose everhting get deleted..or will everhting stay as it is..cuz i remebah...last tym in primary..i installed windows 98 over windows 95..and it fhaukced there cpus up..hahahaha..lols..den i got into twouble =( newwaiiz yeh..wat happenz if i reistall XP

awwwwww mah fwaking gawsh

aww mah fwaking gawsh.....i dont wanna do that,,,=\....i have alot of cpu problems..like ..sometimse my comp fully freezes for liek 10 secs..and after it comes back..2 of my CD drives are missing lols..only can use da DVD-R ..but wen i reboot..they come back..so..im gona format my comp =]

Back
Top Bottom