Custom Gaming PC

rfrye1

Beta member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5157875672&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Specs:

AMD athlon 64 3200+
Asus K8V Deluxe motherboard
Ati Radeon 9800 pro 128mb, 256 bit
1024mb Corsair XMS (xtreme memory series) pc3500 DDR RAM
120GB Maxtor 7200 rpm hard drive, 8mb buffer
Lite-on 52x CD-rw (burn cd's)
Sony Floppy Drive
Sound Blaster Audgiy 2 sound card
Thermaltake Highest Xaser III Super Tower Case with 420W Power Supply. (total of 9 fans)(case lock) link: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-107&depa=1
Windows Xp Professional

All hardware comes with orginal manuals, software, cords, cables, and all extras that weren't used.

This computer is 4 months old and has been used probably a total of 150 hours. Basically Brand spankin new :p

The hardware was all brand new, retail when the PC was built.

This computer runs 100 FPS in cs 1.6 and 80-100 FPS in cs:source and halflife 2 as well as other games. Will run any game very well.

This computer has absolutely no over heating problems or cooling problems. Runs VERY cool. (Fan wires are a bit messy, but that can be cleaned up easily with some twisty ties.)

This computer is the most complete, best running, zero problem system I have EVER worked with.

This computer can be overclocked massively. I haven't messed around with overclocking it, but if you are interested in that, this system is for you.

The case has absolutely no dents or abrasions and is in PERFECT condition.

If you have any questions, or are worried about my 0 rating, email me and we can arrange a phone conversation.

Buyer pays shipping costs. Will ship anywhere in the world.

Careful the seller has a 0 rating.. I would go with someone with a bit of an establish reputation on Ebay.

how are you supposed to get an established rating if nobody will buy from you because you dont have a rating...

I have a rating of 51 because I use Ebay a lot. It is just that I've been screwed over once by someone with a rating of 1, which was neutral.

if ur gonna start sellin shit on ebay, start small with cheap things like tires, or joy sticks, or seperate computer PARTS lol das how u get urself ESTABED, anyways, if ur willing, go for it, and remember, if u dun get it, and u paid for it, call the Fing cops or cia or sum kina shit, or atleast get the guys fone number and krank call him at 2 AM and 5AM for the rest of his damn life

trance565 said:
if ur gonna start sellin shit on ebay, start small with cheap things like tires, or joy sticks, or seperate computer PARTS lol das how u get urself ESTABED, anyways, if ur willing, go for it, and remember, if u dun get it, and u paid for it, call the Fing cops or cia or sum kina shit, or atleast get the guys fone number and krank call him at 2 AM and 5AM for the rest of his damn life
YER steart of with something small so you no how things work and you no people are good at trading/buying/selling and then you will get a good rating, i am only 17 so i cant buy anything or sell so i will have to sign up when i am 18 with a HSBC solo hopefully they do solo and i can sign up because i dont wont a credit card because that put u in debt,: well it will for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom