need some help with scripts!

peace1

Beta member
hi ...

i have one problem with this script
<object classid="clsid:B27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="779" height="421">
<param name="movie" value="introx.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high"></object>
On Internet Explorer and Opera browsers is works, but when i try review on Netscape browser is - dead.I find one problem(Support for the OBJECT tag is incomplete. [Netscape Navigator 4.0]) i don't know if that is the problem for review or not. If Yes or NO i still don't know how to fix this script error, can someone help me plese.

Thanks

Hmmm... not working on Netscape is probably not much of a problem... but :D if you want to sort it out so Netscape Users don't get the problem - you could use ASPX Master Files to direct at PreInit which page people go to according to their browser - asking Netscape users to use Internet Explorer if they want to use the page, and showing Internet Explorer Users the page anyway.

This is... Flash Code? I'm not sure how to fix it - I don't know much about Flash. It could just be a Netscape problem.

Thanks Lord Kalthorn for your advaise - aprishiated !

and yes this is flash script ... i'm not good in flasht to but is sukcs when people can't view your page. Specially when you have online shop and you losing your clients.

You can declaritively find browser capabilities; simply whether its Internet Explorer or Firefox and so on but also Flash abilities through the PreInit area of the page and direct Master Files in your page - it can be quite useful.

You have to do it in PreInit because that is the point at which the Master File is parsed and turned into an assembly before the page is and if you declare afterwards you will have to load the page again - which will mean it going back to the original and nothing changing.

Back
Top Bottom