George Washington and Amazon

airiox

Fully Optimized
Okay so I was shopping for childrens books on Amazon.com. Since my little brother is struggling with reading and I want to help him out.

I found this absolutely histerical. Me being conservative that is.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...785&customer-reviews.start=1&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is Lynne Cheneys book about president George washington and his crushing of the mercenaries at Deleware on Christmas day.

anyways....

Just look at a few of those comments. Lynne Cheney being the VP's wife wrote this book and you know how popular she can be among liberal circles.

So few crazies decided to bring polotics into the book and blast Pres Bush, Cheney, and Christianity in general.

Look how many people found those liberal lunitics comments helpful. LOL.

Oh a conservitive, I always wonderd what they looked like. Hum, interesting I always said that I would find a person that supported ruining the enviroment, attatcking nations for no apperent reason other then for oil, and to please ones father, and some one who supports apresident that went from a surplus to a 7 trillion dollar debt, that is

$7,609,984,411,678.24 ]

6 of 84 people found comment liberal #1 helpful

8 of 116 found comment liberal #2 helpful

6 of 52 foung comment liberal #3 helpful

The #'s speak for themselves. You crazy liberals are outnumberd 10-1. Hopefully we conservatives are cruel as you make us out to be, becuase seeing that we have the large #'s advantage, if we are so cruel and hateful then we would just put you all in concentration camps. That is if you base things off of your logic.

What are you talking about outnumbered 10 to 1 the election was decided 49 to likr 47 precent, that is not 10 to 1 unless you know some math formula

Oh god...here goes another debate...it always gets messy when we involve politics with history or anything...

Hmm...not like I would care...G. W. Bush won and all I can do is just wait another 4 years...

Back
Top Bottom