MY NEW PC!!!! Check it OUT!!

you could get a canon g5 or g6, 5 megapixels i think, i have one, they're awesome...i would love a digital rebel though

god dammit zen i hate you. next time your parents give you any money to build a computer or buy a camera, i deman you either build me a computer or get me parts for mine!

How long did it take you to get the parts for everything? I'm still waiting for mine. You can buy me an Athlon 64 3500+ if you like. Oh well, I'll swap out everything anyways once dual-core gets popular.

Speaking of cameras, I recently got the Kodak DX7630 6.1MP and it is the best!!! Very colorful, vibrant images. Lots of settings to choose from and manual aperture adjustment, and other manual adjustments you can do as well as automatic settings. Great price from Newegg for a great quality camera.

AMD ZEN said:
This thread has become a camera thread.... BOO HOO!!!! Its because the pictures sucK!!!

Lol Can't wait til you post the new pics of the monster beast.

I have a canon A70, old by todays standards but still an awesome camera. I beleive canon makes the best cameras out there. No idea about Sony. Dont go with Kodak, I had some bad expoeriences with them.
I am getting pretty much the same setup as you Zen, i just placed the order. The 6600GT from Asus, it has VIVO doesnt it? It'll cost me about $300CAD otherwise my other option will be the Gigabyte card for $260 without VIVO.

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! AHAHAHH!! I didn't get my camera today, probably won't until next weekend sometime... Sry guys.. But I will get it soon, and then I will have better pics!

Back
Top Bottom