Tv on PC

dangerousbeme

In Runtime
Hey I want to watch tv on my pc because im too lazy to get a tv and i did just pay $300 for a pretty good monitor. Does anyone know how i would do this and how i could utilize my cable line near my comp? im almost positive my comp has all the physical things needed, but i dont got windows media edition...

Phhft...you don't even need windows 95 to get TV on your computer. Look around for a capture card, one with a tuner would be best. You could also consider just getting one with RCA inputs and possibly use an old VCR.

You probably would want a PCI card. They have USB capture cards(even some with tuners) but the quality is tipically less.

Hey, I'm trying to watch TV on my new setup too. What kind of brand is good? Or does any one do this?

IT looks like KWorld is a good brand. This card captures video at the same time.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=15-100-113&depa=1

Only thing missing from this is HDTV, but on a computer, I don't really care about that. It's even got picture in picture and a remote. What do you guys think of this one?

About HDTV, yes, some model cards support it.

You guys make it out like u buy this and tht then plug the wire in and the TV is there well no it aint lol. you need to get the software for it, tune it in, set it up, its hard you no.
I no alot of people who have to do it that way and there aint no other way. i asked when i phoned up and they said its the only way.
and i think the kid does have a TV read his topic propley and you will c how he is lying.
he dosent want nobody to say: watch tele on your tv its easier.
Trust me

Back
Top Bottom