I wrote Dell a Letter!! I kid you Not!!

Haha, what I meant was a computer with something other than Microsoft if Microsoft makes a product in that line. When I work for Microsoft it will be like that - they only use Microsoft except in the Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus which they don't have products in.

To have a computer without Windows or Microsoft products on it would be illegal. What a paradise :D

That is such bullshit. Seriously. Just because you don't know how to properly use Linux, doesn't mean it's worse, because it's accualy better.

is that even possible to have a computer without ANYTHING to do with Microsoft on it?

Duh. It's not like mircosoft can make a law that people must operate their software or anything. Smart computer selling companies give users options to get Linux as their OS (at least for servers).

I built together a brand new servers just a few days ago, and the first thing I put on there was a fresh Fedora Core 3 install, followed by a slackware 10 partition.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; why would computers be illegal, and why would we live in caves?

Because you're an anti-capitalist. Why are you using a personal computer anyways? A capitalist invention? In fact every component in your computer was made by the private sector. You should sell it and get rid of all your clothes. Then go live in a cave with loin cloth. That's the only way you can't be a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom