FX-55 or P4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; I don't go to High School - I go to College. Proper College, not American College, which is actually University. LK La La Land is apparently a happy world where words can mean meaning, not just things.

I also go to University. California State University Northridge. I go to one of the most advanced university systems in the nation. You on the other hand have been brainwashed.

You are not restricted Economically - for some reason you think you would be? I'm already authoritarian; I have said that a number of times. If the house it owned by the government; its not a real estate market - you merely purchase its uses, its building, and the things within it. The Land is the government's; the money paid for it is the government's; the government put it there and the government can take it away if need be and enough people approve of it. If you break it; you have broken it and you pay nothing to the government because its yours on paper.

The government should be minimized and restricted to defense/civil services only. Not maintaining the economy. The government is not competent to maintain the economy. You are thinking incorrectly and your ignorance has got the best of you. The government has its own land, but land should be sold as a commodity in the private market. Again you don't know the aspects of efficiency.

I know enough about it to realise that even if there was a real estate market - that market is owned completely by the government and is in a command economy structure - not a Free-Market Structure.

Bullshit. The market should be owned by the private sector in a real estate market. You don't know enough about this topic and I suggest you abandon your attempts in defending yourself. You should concede defeat.

Well then they obviously don't have a proper product to sell and their service is not good enough. If a product is good enough; Market Strategy is virtually useless.

Wrong again! This is just stupid and you are stupid. You just don't know what you are talking about. Market strategy is very proper in this case as the AMD 64 is a very good product. You are acting illogical.

Decent is defined by the competition and compared to the P4s, and the earlier HTs the XPs were a nice cheap processor for people who wanted an Internet Browsing Machine.

The XPs were pretty capable against the early line of P4s. But AMD wanted to go two steps further. Past the P4s, onto another level. They accomplished that.

Apparently not; because you have yet to comment on this: 'It is actually opinion - it cannot be fact until it has happened. Until you have a time machine stuck into one of the funky little sportscars you like and go forward to see the release then you will not know the fact.' which means you cannot beat it.

Fucktard. It is a fact. It is not an opinion. I am a speculator and I know what I'm talking about. I predict that Apple's mini-mac would be a flop and I'll be right in this regard too. You cannot beat me, I'll crush you like the little scum you are.

I am not telling you off :D I'm debating with you and as of yet I am the only one who has not actually resorted to petty name calling. My ignorance is my strength, and is not involved in this discussion particularly. Two years is not a great deal of difference.

Your ignorance leads to great stupidity. You have no strength. You are a damn fool at best. I'm going to defend any names I called you because they are proper and correct. You aren't smart enough. And two years is more then enough. If I was 36, and you were 38.. maybe not.. but we are much younger.. but I've been on this planet longer then you, and have seen far more then you. I'm not ignorant, stupid and an arrogant jerk.

Giancarlo said:
I also go to University. California State University Northridge. I go to one of the most advanced university systems in the nation. You on the other hand have been brainwashed.
University Systems? Brainwashed about what? :D Lol; I have no idea what you're talking about. One of the most advanced University Systems in America is not a grand achievement.

Giancarlo said:
The government should be minimized and restricted to defense/civil services only. Not maintaining the economy. The government is not competent to maintain the economy. You are thinking incorrectly and your ignorance has got the best of you. The government has its own land, but land should be sold as a commodity in the private market. Again you don't know the aspects of efficiency.
I know that a government large enough would carry this out like we carry it out now - just without competing companies trying to get money instead of service. A Government Agency would take over the position of all real-estate firms and people who wanted to work in real estate would work in that agency. It gets rid of competition, doubling over and focuses resources on the customer; who must be kept happy for them to work properly so the government makes money and can effectively grow the economy and the country in infrastructure.

Giancarlo said:
Bullshit. The market should be owned by the private sector in a real estate market. You don't know enough about this topic and I suggest you abandon your attempts in defending yourself. You should concede defeat.
I concede nothing but bunnies. For bunnies are the only animal smarter than man.

Giancarlo said:
Wrong again! This is just stupid and you are stupid. You just don't know what you are talking about. Market strategy is very proper in this case as the AMD 64 is a very good product. You are acting illogical.
Market strategy is propaganda - if you need to tell somebody you product is good there is something lacking in your product. If you need to think about what you're making according to what your market wants you product or research is lacking.

Giancarlo said:
The XPs were pretty capable against the early line of P4s. But AMD wanted to go two steps further. Past the P4s, onto another level. They accomplished that.
They did; quite well but I still think - too soon.

Giancarlo said:
Fucktard. It is a fact. It is not an opinion. I am a speculator and I know what I'm talking about. I predict that Apple's mini-mac would be a flop and I'll be right in this regard too. You cannot beat me, I'll crush you like the little scum you are.
Fucktard? :D That a new one. I could tell you the Apple's Mini Mac would be a flop and I don't need to proclaim myself a speculator in order to do so. That is an interesting analagy - its against something we can see but you do realise that speculators make speculation - which is far off fact.

Giancarlo said:
Your ignorance leads to great stupidity. You have no strength. You are a damn fool at best. I'm going to defend any names I called you because they are proper and correct. You aren't smart enough. And two years is more then enough. If I was 36, and you were 38.. maybe not.. but we are much younger.. but I've been on this planet longer then you, and have seen far more then you. I'm not ignorant, stupid and an arrogant jerk.
Is everybody who thinks other than what you think stupid - or just the people you cannot test yourself against in technical tests who think other than you who are stupid?

Because it is silly, you have your opinions, and now the both of you are just flaming each other to no end calling each other stupid and MORONs, debate nicely. That was not a debate, it was an arguement... Plain and simple. And your massive amounts of quoting was taking up way to much space... The debate was a repetitive hell hound.. it just kept barking and barking and going and going... Pls dont do that Lord K, it makes for a very unpleasant time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom