More Firefox Flaws?!

Yes it is :D You click the Internet Explorer at the bottom; and you browser through however many Explorers you have open.

Its two clicks really... but you can see the titles - you can't stretch 50 Tabs on a screen and see the titles without scrolling them.

Well, I don't run 50 windows when I use firefox. I only need 6 - 7 max, so Firefox works best for me.

tabbed browsing is the quickest way to navigate around the net, especially when you have an admin panel open and a site to see you're results. i find it's much better for website administration. and if something will display fine in firefox, you can normally be sure it will show up fine in most other browsers. activex has got to be one of the worst inventions ever as it allows spyware to be installed if you don't have sp2, which i will point out many xp users don't have yet. it also means that you're restricting you user base for people without ie and active x

It probably will, ashamedly, becuase people want it...

ActiveX is great! Before SP2, it was dangerous, but now it can be used by all for its full potential.

Kalthorn, shut up. Seriously.

Everyone is tired of hearing you complain about tabbing, because it obviously seems that almost everyone on the forum likes it. Stop spreading the BS or how it's "shameful" or "dishonorable" . Seriously, cut it out. I think nearly everyone will agree with me when I say that tabbing is a good feature. I'm not saying that you should change your opinion, I'm saying you should stop talking crap about it, because everyone is sick of it.

Tabbing isn't shameful or dishonourable? :D There are other things I complain about which are though.

It does seem like a good idea in theory - its just how popups move into Tabs which gets me. Because I just don't realise they're in there when they pop below the current browser and it just becomes annoying. I may install Firefox again to see the full version but its doubtful I'll stay with it for very long. It always made vBulletin Forums' padding on Cells too big for my liking.

popups come up in new tabs?

Wtf are you talking about... Maybe thats like the very first beta version, but not Firefox 1.0

Quite possibily. It does not view MyMSN particularly well. Areas viewed translucently in Internet Explorer are Opaque in Firefox which is quite offputting. As well as the Bars on the top of all the WebParts on there; they're all shorter than they should be making the close buttons off and the colours wonky.

No MSN Toolbar, no text highlighter which comes with it. I have to type in things like Encarta and the Google Sign is always up there to haunt me. And, not only can I not read the titles of my tabs when I open up more than 30 windows, even with Firefox Maximised, but I cannot click them all as the last ones are knocked off the edge unable to be seen or clicked.

Back
Top Bottom