building new pc

Yeah, the Golden Dragon is neat, and that weird heatsink thing on it is the oddest thing I have ever seen. Makes it stand out of the crowd! But even Geil's Value RAM is great!! Much better then all the other Value Rams out there. That is a pity about that Ballistix RAM... Never has happened to me, sry about bad luck.

Golden Dragon's color is very unique I think.. that's one of the reasons I liked it.. hahhah.. but what am I saying.. you only see the ram if you look into the computer from the side window.

Amd zen and Gian sorry I missed your posts, I didnt't refresh.

Amd zen - I'm checking out the ballistix, which looks good with some good reviews. Is the ballistix better than the cosair for o/c?

Gian - is that geil ram available in the uk I cant find it on any uk sites

No, Geil is US only, I forgot about that.... Ironic, it is made in Germany.. LMAO!

Yes, Ballistix beats anything Corsair can make ANY DAY. I mean, how many RAM types do you know that can handle a 150MHz overclock?? Not many.... I OCed mine 50MHz and it still runs at better Latency timings then the Corsair XMS can even hope to run at. 500Mhz at 2.5-2-2-5 compared to XMS at 400MHz with CAS timings of 2-3-3-6.... Waste of money, and the Ballistix is only like 14 dollars more...

Hmm, cool... Thought they were not in UK yet, moving 2Q05 if I am not mistaken. Maybe the shop had it imported???.... Weird..

Back
Top Bottom