Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

what? now that was uncalled for there, even though, i have to admit, it was pretty funny. :D

Ummm. Joe is in need of mental help... I am tried of him.. I am watching him like a hawk... If he keeps it up, I will have to "celebrate" my first ban on a flame war starter... THx Jac for exhibiting control on your emotions and not flaming back at him! BTW, nVidia pwns.... I will have pics of my two GPUs tonight.. YEHA!!

yeah video cards do suck.. they advance too quickly lol... for a moment the video card I got was close to top of the line. Oh well... lol. It still is pretty damn good.

I think the vast advance of Graphics Cards is good; it allows for Software to be built newer and superior when it has more availability for graphical power. Has anybody seen the previews of Digital Image Suite 11? The graphics are gamelike, moving pictures into folders and such like. Classic.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I think the vast advance of Graphics Cards is good; it allows for Software to be built newer and superior when it has more availability for graphical power. Has anybody seen the previews of Digital Image Suite 11? The graphics are gamelike, moving pictures into folders and such like. Classic.

Not good for us who don't have the money to constantly replace them.

Back
Top Bottom