ATI vs NVIDIA

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
Now, at the presant moment Nvidia is winning, partly b/c they have the SLI market, and the PCI-express, through the ages nividia was the one who took the big steps, they would kick ATI's a** then ATI would be 5 fps faster, and so on, untill now, ATI has some sirious problems w/ Pci-e
The Intense gamers market i.e-$400+ gpus, with the 6600Gt and the 6800 ultra, the X850xt cant comeap agains 2 cards, they need to invest into dual core I they want to keep making money. Now for sub $200 8x agp, i've seen on the signatures many of 5900 oc'ed and 5700's but where are the 9700 pros and the 9600xt's, they bet the 5900 every time in half-life the most gpu intesive game i've seen yet.

Dont start flame wars. I am proud of nVidia, but the x850XT PE is a force to reckoned with Necro, don't play with fire. I love the 6800Ultra, but the x850XT PE doesnt just beat it by 5FPS, it beats it in most apps by over 20-25FPS! ATi makes good cards, but I prefer nVIdia, and nVIdia is doing better because of wider marketing and SLi. SLi is their Flagship right now. That, and the fast that they are making mobile phone cards now, the next nGage from Nokia will be usng a mobile MX4000!!! Hello?? That will pwn!!

I don't really care if ones 25 FPS faster but i do care how big and hot it is! and also how much power the thing will take

Back
Top Bottom