Apple vs The PC

AMD ZEN said:
The dual 2.0GHz is what you are refering to. I am talking about the dual 2.5GHz edition! Go away... My info is correct! Whatever you want to argue, I refuse to take part in!

Again you are an idiot because you fail to read my WHOLE ENTIRE post. Half of it was about the shortcomings of the dual 2.0GHz, and the other half was about the shortcomings of the dual 2.5GHz G5. Oops.. you just messed up again! :mad: Read my whole damn post and stop acting stupid. The fastest processor for personal computers in the world is the Athlon FX-55.

ok, lets play nicely, this thread was suppoosed to stur up some contriversy, but wow, lets keep it civil, arogant is ok, but Idiot, just b/c he has a diferent opinion(which is correct) does not mean he is an idiot.

I'm just very mad, I mean seriously angry... that someone can just disregard half of my post I spent my time working on. I dug up benchmarks the Dual Apple G5 was just PWNED by the Athlon 64 3200+. The Athlon 64 3200+ isn't even the best CPU out. A single processor machine PWNs a Dual G5.

The_Necromancer said:
oh, so you are for AMD i though you where for the apple which is NOT as fast as the PC/AMD

OMFG. Do you even read any of my posts? Or do you just not even bother? I hate apple.

my mistake, I got a little conussed b/c amd zen said something about 2.5 gh/z prossesor and I thought he was refering to AMD's fx-55 MY MISTAKE, I bow to you infinite wisdom when it comes to anti-appleism

Gian, cut it out, I told you I won't argue with you anymore... So just drop it pls! THX...

Anyways, I got my AMD64 up to 2.78GHz today!!
Waiting for Ballistix to really use the PC though
:D

Back
Top Bottom