Ati or Dual Nvidia's?

Duh! 3D1 from Gigabyte uses dual 6600Gt cores, and flattens ANY other card in the world right now in performance. It shattered previous benchmarks.. ANd easily takes the ATi x850XT PE to the cleaners... That card pwns Necro!!

yes I know, in a previous post, I stated that dual core bets 2x 6600gts on an sli board. I am well aware of the power of dual core, however nvidia is thinking on pulling the drivers for it so you half to buy 2 single core 6600gt's

Nah - my question was why does bandwidth have to be shared by the Cards? Why not have motherboards with bandwidth seperate for each card. With a processor fast enough; maybe a dual with one bus going to one virtual processor, the other going to the other?

Yeah... but you don't need to code Buses? Working on two buses the code it the same for working with one, except that you get more Bandwidth. It send it down a bus, the same, it reads it at the processor, the same, it sends a responce through complicated means that I won't go into, and it reaches the Monitor, the same :D

well, if its that easy then y not star a gpu/ mobo company,
try now only $128.99 w/ a speacial k8lordkarth chipset
or lordo devices
or karthtech
:D

Haha... I would if I had the money... to have no marketting objective and merely release stuff through word of mouth :D

Nah... lol... K8 is a sick sick Abyss Codename.

Dual nVidia pwns single ATi hands down.. However, the ATi x850XT PE is an awesome card, I would kill to have 2 of those in "SLi" or whatever ATi invents!

Back
Top Bottom