Who's an animal ?

I have 2 rottweilers One male one female the female is clever and healthy the male is thick as a butty and as fat as a elephant!

LMAO! That happens, I like Rotties, they are good dogs with proper obidience. I have two Pharoah hounds, best breed in the world.

Oh, here are some pics of MY puppy Geiv (the well behaved Pharoah hound, Alexi isnt....)

geiv7tb.jpg

Cute doggy!

I used to have a dog, named Max when I was younger, had to give him away to a farm, atleast thats what my parents told me :/

That is sad, however, Geiv is one of the most well behaved dogs in the world. I trained him, and do agility compitions with him, as well as AKC shows and comps. He has alot of certifications. It took 2 yrs to do...

He has his Certs in the Following Areas:

Obdience Area-

CD: Companion Dog;
CDX: Companion Dog Excellent; and
UD: Utility Dog.

Agility Area-

NA: Novice Agility;
OA: Open Agility;
AX: Agility Excellent; and
MX: Master Agility Excellent.

He also has his ROMOB: Obedience Register of Merit (Producer of Multiple Obedience Titled Dogs)
he gets busy with some ladies around the closer states.... LMAO!!

Also, one time, in the middle of winter last year with 6 inches of snow and -10 temps I let him out. I told him to sit and stay while I got snow shoveled. I was so cold, I went in the back door.

Then, I realized I has forgotten about him 3 hours eariler. I rushed to the front door thinking he had run off and been hit by a car, but he was sitting in the exact same place I has left him, hadn't moved an inch in that weather for 3 hours.

He was freezing cold, so I brought him in and put him in my covers, and cuddled with him until he warmed back up. Poor Geiv, never left him out there like that again, I felt bad for it, but he the best behaved dog I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom