floppy, usb, or online or....

Tape storage (Magneto drives) pwn all. Easy to use, disks are cheap, and store a TON of information for up to 300 years... I voted tape.. Dad uses Magneto for financial records...

They are damn good; but the ease and speed and longevity unless you have it and need masses of datastorage doesn't make up for price.

Yeah; I saw a Terabyte Hard Drive in Germany... classic. It was about that in Euros but still... classic :D

i kno. but yeah. tapes are nice. i agree. cheap and store a huge amount. course, my piano teacher has over a good 2,000 CD's of just random music of all these composers and players, so i just recommneded the terabyte storage. that would be alot of tapes too so he said one little package would be nice.

yeha. external most definetly. btw, usb wouldnt work. too small. we're talkin' 300 gbs+. his library of CD's is.... a whole WALL, and his house is pretty big. and he ahas the nicest sound system too. some $3000 bose, 5.1 speaker system. gosh. it's sweet as heck...

jac006 said:
some $3000 bose, 5.1 speaker system. gosh. it's sweet as heck...

Oh yeah....Bose make some serious systems, & nothing can match their high end speaker's....

Hell yea! i know some people down the street that have these tiny bose speakers but they are darn loud

Back
Top Bottom