Who's an animal ?

um, maybe i kno a lot about comps and i just like to share my knowledge with others. how about that, eh? and do you have a problem with a lot of posting joe? i kinda wanna be a senior member and a guru maybe. a mod if david thinks i can be a capable mod. but we'll se.

joe said:
How much do you really think that you know? not much i hope... you have posted over 100 posts in one day! theres somthing wrong there... me thinks that you want to become a moderator or somthin like that

What's wrong with jac posting over 100 posts in one day? Is there a law that states how many posts you can post in one day? So what if he wants to be a mod? You jealous just because he posted more than you?

hehe alvino. its kinda funny... i thought YOU wanted to mod.... trying to be humble eh?

Ok, Joe, I already warned you about this, and I gave you your last warning. Drop the hate Jac routine now... You have been swearing, and I have modded 2 posts so far, only posts I have modded on CF as of yet. One more outburst, and I will ban you for three days. This is old, stop starting flame wars!

Back
Top Bottom