Any other MODS, pls Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Oh yeah.. the forum that is practically dead. :eek:

Why the hell do you have to be so negative about it??? Does the name of that site bother you?

Giancarlo said:
Hahahhah... go promote your stinking forum elsewhere. This is CF. And CF is king when it comes to quality. I've seen that site... it is sloppy and unorganized. It won't work out. I have operated forums I thought were successful but eventually did not work. Including one that had 125 members. I think Futurerevolutions has a far worse future then anything I operated in the past.

Besides, you should really stop promoting it because this isn't the place for it. Go put it in your signature or something...

If you're going to be pessimistic, then just keep it to yourself.

why double post 3mins after u posted just edit yours, lord we like to call it a MOD we dont have to then right the rest

HEHEH. Cobra, I cannot make you a MOD on FR.. Your name doesn't show up in member list... Make a new account... It wont show up in my Admin panel, and I cannot PM you or anything.. Weird..

if you make a new account, wont everything u did with the old one just disappear?

Stupid thread, Why are people begging to be mods jeez if david needs you he will ask you, and this thread has just gone way off topics.
AMD ZEN if you need help with your mod panle why dont you post in the mod forum or PM David rather than making this thread into a begging to be a mod thread.
Jeez

LOOK THIS IS CF. Do not go talking about the other forum in here and how it is conducted. That's improper. This forum is not a place where you guys can discuss the business of another forum.

You shouldn't really advertise it one here... :D

Giancarlo is right about the sloppiness unfortunately - Futurerevolutions would gain greatly from just having a Forum - PHPFusion is a little offputting. It looks tacky and deters from the great content on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom