Computer in Car

i dunno. thats a movie. but of course, a lot of things are possible nowadays so i guess you could. maybe integrate a labtop into the dash?

yes, But you need a massive alternator. or your going to Be up a creak w/ out a paddle, or in your context, up in raven home w/o a save. :confused: :eek:

ok, an alternator is the little thing9or not so little) that converts you gas in to Electricity w/o that you will not be able to get enough wattage to beable to run a Pc via your Car.

Yer u can u fool i no loads of people that have it, they have speacial 1s like if somet went wrong your pc will tell you.
if you want a pc like i have then all you have to do is put 2x car BATTS in it will last a year or so hook the clippers up then remotley connect to your voltage wire threw your pc its hard, u need copper and your power wire on your pc, cut it in half extend a longer plug wire to it then add copper round they there will be 2 clips on your pc, in the plug wire there is the BROWN AND BLUE and there is another color cut tht one out you wont need that then put the brown on + and the BLUE on - it will then power up.
You will hear a sound which will be a 1st time power up dont worry it will do it for a MAX off 10secs if longer turn off.

And dont try this unless you no someone who knows this if i have missed anything out tell me and dont try it till 1 week then this post will be a clear as its correct ill ask someone. ill tell you 2mo

Back
Top Bottom