Tension here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jac006

Golden Master
ok, i got a little problemo. julius and iseem to be having a little issues with a certain member, here at Cf, named "joe". i dunno where you guys are, david, amd zen, arioux (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) and all the mods. what do you think i should do? i just want every to be friends here. CF was made for the sharing of comp knowledge right? and what aobut posting a lot? is there anything against that? im jsut wondering these things and hope the me and joe can just get along. :(

hey jac... are you a girl? ohhh why cant we get along ??? L-O-V-E makes the whole world go round.... im just pissed with you jac... you are such a wannabe! ooohh i wanna be admin! im so cool

haha. you're really funny joe. yes, i am a girl. what now? i just massive love around this world! rrrrrrriiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttttt... :( (btw, im being SARCASTIC :rolleyes: here... thank you. i am a guy. 6'3" 180 lbs. (or around that)) thank you very much.

This should be in social lounge. Jac006, I'm sure if you find an offensive post of joe's you casn just report it...

Joe's a newbee and it shows also i think he is a little gone in the head_____ blank empty nada, If you know what I mean, PLus i may be relitively new but atleast i don't go aroud insulting people w/o a cause.

joe, seriously, you should keep your inane comments to yourself.

jac is trying to come up witha solution to your conflict peacefully, he didn't flame you or anything, he just said, u and jac have a problem, and wants the problem solved.

Now, i think i see why you two have a problem. you are an idiot, and have the maturity of my 2 yr old neice.

Now, jac, if you gotta problem with him, post in the social lounge, or you can just report his offensive posts. Or you can just be like Morpheus, and type 499 posts a day, and become a moderator and den you can screw around with him.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom