More Firefox Flaws?!

Umm, shall I list the ways AMD pwns Intel in every sense of the word PWN Kalthorn?? Wait, no need. If you want, I can however, but I wont unless you totally want to be embarrassed for ever saying Intel is the best.... As fas as IE goes, it sucks. Linux pwns Microsoft, however, XP Pro is not too bad, I give it credit. nVidia pwns, correct. :D

LOL things always heat up, especially when we get into the area of hardware manufacturers.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, you're all crazy :D

Genious crazy people though; it has to be said.

While thank you very much !!! I will exept this compliment on be 1/2 of this forum .....Lol

rakedog said:
You call us crazy for not supporting the money hungry company that brainwashes the society into believing that their software is the best? Go ahead, but like it or not, one day open source will dominate every aspect of Mircosoft.
Did you not see the CNET Interview of the CIO of Microsoft? He runs 300 thousand PCs on a Transcontinental Network; run completely on Microsoft Software bar the Anti-Virus which Microsoft does not make. He runs it on a Budget, and efficiently. If Microsoft software is crap how come it is capable of running at least one of the largest IT Systems in the World?

AMD Zen said:
Umm, shall I list the ways AMD pwns Intel in every sense of the word PWN Kalthorn?? Wait, no need. If you want, I can however, but I wont unless you totally want to be embarrassed for ever saying Intel is the best.... As fas as IE goes, it sucks. Linux pwns Microsoft, however, XP Pro is not too bad, I give it credit. nVidia pwns, correct.
Haha... pwns... go on then? :D

~Mr Mixx~ said:
While thank you very much !!! I will exept this compliment on be 1/2 of this forum .....Lol
Yeah; you're all great people :D

Did you not see the CNET Interview of the CIO of Microsoft? He runs 300 thousand PCs on a Transcontinental Network; run completely on Microsoft Software bar the Anti-Virus which Microsoft does not make. He runs it on a Budget, and efficiently. If Microsoft software is crap how come it is capable of running at least one of the largest IT Systems in the World?

Um............ Okay...... could you please at least TRY to read my post? I never said that all their software is crap, i'm just saying they're brainwashing the society into believing they are the best.

Lol - that was to disagree wiht your point that they need to brainwash you into thinking their software is the best. I was proving it is the best and no brainwashing is required short of cleaning the brain of the propaganda of the Abyss.

Well your problem LK is I go both ways here. I like Microsoft for such great programs like Windows XP and Media Player. However, IE sucks.

Intel did a good job a few years back, but now their line of processors suck.

Lol - that was to disagree wiht your point that they need to brainwash you into thinking their software is the best. I was proving it is the best and no brainwashing is required short of cleaning the brain of the propaganda of the Abyss.

So you are claiming that Microsoft is the best software in the world... And that all Linux sucks. Well, personally Kalthorn, I think you're an idiot. Because like it or not, certain Linux distros are simply more stable, more secure, and overall better (AND FREE) then Microsoft. Personally, I think that you should stay with Mircosoft. You can then experience the torture of their overpriced software, while I won't pay a dime to get my supirior software. And of course, you're going to start whining about how windows is better. Well, I don't care, because in my eyes, it's not. Whine all you want, and stay a Windows supporter, because I'm just going to laugh when Linux wins this battle.

microsoft do have some reasonable products and for the everyday user windows is ok, not to mention that explorer crashes on a regular basis. but for the more advanced guru's like youselves linux provides the user with a more rewarding experience. so go open source. fire fox has it. can i also point out to mr "lord" kalthorn that a large number of high end servers use linux becuase it is based on unix. nt server systems can't simply handle many tasks that unix based ones can.

rakedog said:
So you are claiming that Microsoft is the best software in the world... And that all Linux sucks. Well, personally Kalthorn, I think you're an idiot. Because like it or not, certain Linux distros are simply more stable, more secure, and overall better (AND FREE) then Microsoft. Personally, I think that you should stay with Mircosoft. You can then experience the torture of their overpriced software, while I won't pay a dime to get my supirior software. And of course, you're going to start whining about how windows is better. Well, I don't care, because in my eyes, it's not. Whine all you want, and stay a Windows supporter, because I'm just going to laugh when Linux wins this battle.
Yes, basically :D I shall; I have no plans to sell my soul to the Abyss and be sent to burn in Dishonour, nor indeed sit in neutrality and use both to be ultimately sent into Purgatory. We all have to make our camps somewhere - pure Linux users I respect quite a lot; its the neutral bastards (neutral people being the only thing I hate more than Mac Users) that are the Linux-Folk. Those few who don't have the grapes to make the disconnection from Microsoft and instead whore themselves to both. It degrades both Windows and Linux users when somebody does that.

That's a valid point :D As far as I know you are a pure Linux user? I won't whine to somebody who has made their camp - I'm not a Jehovah's Witness. You know what? If Linux wins the war in our Lifetimes; in that it goes above 90% of all Desktop PCs - I will owe you a Drink.
dreamweaverdude said:
microsoft do have some reasonable products and for the everyday user windows is ok, not to mention that explorer crashes on a regular basis. but for the more advanced guru's like youselves linux provides the user with a more rewarding experience. so go open source. fire fox has it. can i also point out to mr "lord" kalthorn that a large number of high end servers use linux becuase it is based on unix. nt server systems can't simply handle many tasks that unix based ones can.
Explorer has never; and I kid you not; crashed on my nor anybody I know's PC. I don't know how it happens to people so much, but I have never seen it happen. More advanced Gurus can get on with Windows PCs with great ease - the power of so many great features at are fingers. Most Professionals not affiliated with MSDN or Technet will never realise the vast features and power of Windows XP Pro. It is, partially as I have said before, down to Political Views on how Government should work. Us Microsoft lovers; enjoy a more structured Command-Economy in general - Linux lovers are more Anarchistic and Free-Market based in that they believe in dozens of competing products ultimately doing the same thing time and time again. Its not very orderly and there is no command structure.
You can refer to me as something other than "Lord" Kalthorn. I may not be a Lord - but the name I carry is of Tiberius Kalthorn on here and he, rendered a physical charactor,is a Lord.

NT Server systems, with the backing to attack Linux, are only very young - the only real Windows Server Systems coming out with 2003, possibily 2000. Only time will tell how these hold up against the aging theory of Unix, and the backward theories of Linux.

Back
Top Bottom