I wrote Dell a Letter!! I kid you Not!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol - it looks Pink to me in all the pictures of it :D

Then you either are losing your eye sight or just acting stupid. They don't put pink in those cases. Smarten up.

if you found that funny, then you will laugh at me.....i was looking for memory for an older (when i say older i mean two years) desktop pc...when i was finally transfered to the parts department the man laughed at me when i asked if they carry parts for my pc

Well he is jerk.... Shoot him in the head I say... @sshole!! Dumb sales people are so rude, I cussed Dell out once for a part for my OLD 8100 that got ruined in flood. I also called up Tiger Direct when 939 pin FIRST came out, and they said that it didn't exist. I was like, WTF, you are dumb....

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; Pink is everything but powerful reds?

Pink is for campy type of queers.. I'm not one of them lol. A powerful red reminds me of this:

03.dodge.viper.f34.500.jpg

Now that is red :D Even I can see that :D

Although... I don't really like it :p I'm more of a People Carrier Crysler Voyager Kia Sedona type of person :D and I don't like Red Cars, rather Black or Silver :D

I don't know why, lol, People Carriers just look more sporty. Put it on a race tack against 5 of those - it would win. You start on the start line, timer blows and you go slowly. You turn around and stay there until they begin to lap you - and you ram your car into them until they're beyond repair - at which point you go around at a leisurely pace in nice comfy chairs with a few cups of tea in the holders and nice music playing in the background.

Back
Top Bottom