better than AIM?

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
hi, is there a instant messanging program out there that's better than AIM and support AIM, Yahoo, and microsoft messenger screen names

thanks

MSN Messenger. It has a way better look and user interface. But you have to have a .NET account (which is really easy to setup, and you can use any e-mail address).

MSN messenger supports AIM? Hmmm, I must be outa date. I use trillian, way better then any IM service I've used, because it supports all the major networks...

And besides, all of you should be on IRC, not AIM!!!

You should really just go to MSN - anybody you know and want to talk to who have AIM, tell them to get it :D They will thank you - its worth it and most have only seen Windows Messenger, thinking thats the extent of it, and just taking what AOL give to them.

I used to use Trillian, it was alright, I guess I just got bored with it. I haven't used it for a while so maybe they changed it and made it better

Yeah trillians good at first but its sorta annoyin if you've been with msn for a while as it loads up your ENTIRE contact list which is pretty time consuming.. its also quite good when msn servers are down.. msn is unreliable im usin MSN + trillian i was usin the stuffplug plug ins for my msn but they got kinda annoyin so i jus stick to the classic 6.2:)

Back
Top Bottom