What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amd zen dont have issues.... I talk to him alot on msn. and hes a very nice guy!

and be easy on him, he just had a flood go through his house!!!

He's a rich, spoiled kid and he'll probably be able to replace everything in his house in a week. I on the other hand live in a single studio apartment, and just am making it by. I don't like his spend, spend, spend attitude.. especially with regards to his parents (where they just give him $11,000 or whatever it was to spend on a f--king computer). I can barely keep up with my tutiton fees.

Giancarlo said:
He's a rich, spoiled kid and he'll probably be able to replace everything in his house in a week. I on the other hand live in a single studio apartment, and just am making it by. I don't like his spend, spend, spend attitude.. especially with regards to his parents (where they just give him $11,000 or whatever it was to spend on a f--king computer). I can barely keep up with my tutiton fees.
Sounds like someone is going a little green? :D

Nah; doesn't really matter though. Some people will be richer than others :D Don't dislike him merely because he's richer than you.

Umm, I like Jac, BUT I DO NOT LIKE YOU!! You ARE MISTREATING HIM!!! CUT IT OUT NOW!! IT IS NOT FUNNY JOE!! SO STOP IT!!

BTW, Gian, grow up.... My parents were successful...Why do you doubt my sanity? Because I have the name DarthCranberry on game servers? WOw, nice reason for insanity. Gian, you may leave if you want. But remember, I don't hate you, just wish you didn't have such a rancid attitude! Pls, stop hating me, I would like to fix the friendship between you and I.... If you want to fine, If you don't your loss. I will not flame you, nor will I argue with you anymore, so do what you want (within forum rules pls...) just try to be a bit nicer... THX. :D

Giancarlo said:
This is the kind of post that makes me doubt his sanity and his ability to be a moderator. Obviously, he has issues and shouldn't be given any position of power. You know what? I think I just about had it with this forum and I think I'm going to just leave.

Dude, you're the one with issues. OOOOO So you're going to leave eh? *GASP*.....Well then leave. We don't need people with your type of attitude here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom