6.4 GB/s Memory Bandwidth

Interface
AGP 8X
VGA, S-Video, DVI-I

Resolution & Refresh
240 Hz Max Refresh Rate
2048 x 1536 x 32bit x 60 Hz Max Analog
1600 x 1200 Max Digital

srry no picture available but it is a e-GeForce FX 5500, i also got a 128 mb geforce fx 5200...

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

nice man. i just got a pci e ati 128 mb x300 se. i wanted the x800 i think it was but $$$. this is good enough i think.

You should have gotten the nVidia 6600GT, it runs alot faster, and is way more powerful (close the the x800, better then x700) and it only costs $185-$200. What did you pay for your x300? If it was lower then that, you can get the 6200 with TurboCache for under $100, which is a BIT better then the x700... But not much. i know by your avatar you like ATi, but seriously, give nVidia a chance (or another if you have bad experiences)

yeah, i kno, i kno, nvidia is good, but the price was really good and the card i wanted was just too much for my budget. i wanted to just compile my comp fat and get it going. of course, i am saving up again to get a new card later on when ati comes up with something good, and i might just eat a little less and get the x800. who knows?

jac006 said:
yeah, i kno, i kno, nvidia is good, but the price was really good and the card i wanted was just too much for my budget. i wanted to just compile my comp fat and get it going. of course, i am saving up again to get a new card later on when ati comes up with something good, and i might just eat a little less and get the x800. who knows?

comeon Jac.... you need the best to be the best... ATI is the way to go!

lol. ati is good. i have to admit. i have one myself. of course, most people HERE think it's nvidia. so.... i dunno. we'll just have to wait and see.

jac006 said:
lol. ati is good. i have to admit. i have one myself. of course, most people HERE think it's nvidia. so.... i dunno. we'll just have to wait and see.
Dude Jac comeon! get a real card! yours sucks! just as much as you do

Haha; you two are crazy!

You're complete opposites... like Nemesis'! You are like Darth Vadar and Obi Wan, the Borg and Picard, Eethbert and Hu'Zak, Richard and Judy, Lord Kalthorn and Lord Kronos...

nah... im not crazy at all. in fact, im rather quite sane and calm. im just acting off what joe is feeding and let me tell you, LK, its not good.

Nah; Joe is being a twit... he will learn eventually!

Then you will both be content and go prancing in the meadows together singing lalalalalalalala...

Back
Top Bottom