can some one help me with this?

Where did you order from? I ordered my HyperX from www.zipzoomfly, and they lied and said it was in stock when I ordered, it was backordered... I am never buying from them again... I switched that order over to newegg.com as well, and switched to Ballistix anyway, MUHAHHAH!!!

lol, what is with ppl and never trusting ebay? the only time i ever got ripped off, and ive bought 2 cars, a computer, gfx cards, and several sets of tires and evthing off ebay and the only tiem i got ripped off was when i spent 3 bux on this thing to get alien wears for 250 lol, and then i called the guy and harassed him in 4 in the morning during the summer, lol he never called or emailed or anything and canceled his ebay account, so the damn guy deserved it!

I dont like used parts, and I think eBay is to risky, I like things new, and from retail stores. Thats really all it is. eBay is oK, but I am too untrusting. :)

well im going to get it if the warranty is for US to but if its only for hong kong I think its to risky. Also if I dont get this card im prolly going to sell my brand new asus a8v deluxe mobo on ebay for 110-120$ and buy an a8n deluxe sli.

coolness, i want sli board now, when i get the money i think ima get the gigabyte, hopefully they have a new one out tho, cuz i need more pci slots than just 2

if you do the right research on the seller and his other auctions etc its not really risky.

well that guy just took all his auctions off 10 minutes after I sent him the email asking him a few questions sorta wierd. I guess im going to be selling my a8v deluxe for 120$ if any one is interested brand new in box and I can test it out for you. Going to go with the a8n deluxe and 2x 6600 gts.

Back
Top Bottom