Any other MODS, pls Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
alvino, Ok, you are driving me crazy... GO to FutureRevolutions, I make you a MOD for the rest of this month, but don't do anything stupid... I think I can trust you, "i hope...."

What do you mean "I hope"??? Are you saying I'm not trustworthy??? I thought we were friends too...*breaks down, and starts crying...*

We are, just don't know you all that well... I don't talk to you on MSN... However, add me, and I will. We need to be better friends.. You can be full MOD at 50 members. Netlight abandoned us..... So we need new MOD, but Polar is ahead of you Alvino, WTF am I doing... This is CF, oh well. Talk to you more about it on FR Alvino...

OK! I'll sign up for MSN just for you. Normally I use AIM, because all my other friends use AIM...

BTW If Polar is ahead of me on the MOD list, then do what you gotta do. I'll try my best to recruit more people. ;)

Ok, thx Alvino. But you are MOD now, until January 31st/Feb 1st Then I may keep you as one, but most likely, Liz wants you to be at 50 members, so don't worry, that is soon. :D

Umm, Alvino, I gave you MOD test, go find it, and fix it. Hurry, if anyone sees it, they will be mad at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom