Amd vs Intel

acutally no they do not they eithe ruse internet which any old computer can run fast, or people game. Some people may work with computers professionally and in theat case, they go with what meets their needs the best, but for the average joe that isn't into graphic design (heavy). For the average joe that gamings inot the wee hours of the night money is far better spent on a amd than an intel.Unless you got a thousand dollars for the processor and can choose between the EE and the fx AMD IS NUMBER ONE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE< THEYRE GOOD THEY KNOW AND THEY ARE HERE TO SHOW!!! GO AMD!!!!

You wasted your parents money... FX-55 is a waste, GL overclocking the thing.... Heat demon if you try. Should have gotten 3800+... Maybe the 4000+... FX-55 is only 198Mhz faster then 4000+, yet you can OC a 4000+ farther then FX-55... Ironic eh?

lol blah, ur a rich bastage, lol i had hard ass time gettin my parents to spend 800 bux ona new comp rig, mobo, cpu, ram, case, ps, gfx cooler, massive cpu cooler, and fan, sigh

3200+ is a GREAT PROCESSOR... Um, I am rich, but don't brag about it. Gian hates me for it, wish he wouldn't, I don't talk about it.

i kno its great cpu, ppl oc it to 2.6 ghz no prob with stock cooling, das one reason i got AMD, cuz i wanna OC it lol, by the way, how long would the 3200 last runing at 2.5 or 2.6 ghz?

Back
Top Bottom