Ati or Dual Nvidia's?

dangerousbeme

In Runtime
What would be the better Gpu, a single TI RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition 256MB DDR3 or dual Nvidia Geforce 6800's 256 MB?

Ummm, dual nVidia cards... Hands down, nothing can touch 2 nVidia 6600GTs, nonetheless 2 6800's. If you have the money, do dual, I love the SLi setup! :D

if its 6800 GT or ULTRA go nvidia, other wise i would go ati just cuz i love ati, plus i dun care wut noone say, i like the faster clock and mem speeds of ati, course dual nvidia is nice, hmmmmmmmm lol u ask hard questions, i kno! wait till ati comes out with sli .... untill then just get something that dun cost 800 bux but is still good, also, i dun know anyone that can actually use the sli cards to their limit anyways, go with the cheaper i would say

LMAO!!! WTF.... Two nVidia 6600GTs in SLi beat one x850XT in 3DMark03 benches... You may like ATi, but one x800 can't stand up, and it could be a while for ATi to make "SLi"... I like both companies, but nVidia is doing better right now. I own both BTW...

lol, ya but wut do u do that actually uses the cards to their limit? lol NOTHING, and all the new games can be maxed gfx props with the single x800 pro and run prefect

How much is x800 Pro, caus I did dual 6600GTs in SLi for less then 400$, actually $392 to be exact.. I think x800Pro is more.

x800 is about 400 or 450, so i guess dual 6600's would be best, But for price i wouldnt get dual 6800,gt,ultra,or reg

lol
oh ya, whenever ati DOES get into the sli stuff ... im sry to say, but i dun think nvidia will stand a chance :)
and im sure this isnt helping the original question, but mebbe it is lol

Back
Top Bottom