Please help: No idea what to look for in a new LCD monitor

Or not....
Look, if you have the money, get a 27" plasma, and be done. Those pwn all, I HAD... a 30" Sony Samsung plasma, and it was great!!!!!!!! Then the flood came..... :(

I like LG as a company, even though i dont have any of their products, but they seem good.

27" plasma....hahahahhaha I am at the point where i'll be scrapping buying a new monitor and just sticking with my 3.5yr old crt on a brand new system just b/c its the cheapest way.

tigerdirect is selling a 19 inch lcd monitor for $299. Check that out if you are on a budget. Best price i've seen on a 19 inch flat screen

oh man talking about plasma monitors. My dads friend is high up in IBM or something like that and he has a 43" plasma monitor....im serverly jealous:(. that thing is amazing all the colors are so nice and life like...Plasma is 100% the way to go...although i like my small 17" benq lcd

I cant find any for $299, maybe the sale is over. Cheapest i saw was $319, and the company is called famous brand. I have never heard of these people. I would rather spend the extra $30 and get a benQ, at least i know the name.

AMD ZEN, where di u find a plasma screen for cheaper than an LCD, usually they are at least double in price. I think the costco around here was having a sale on one 20" last week for like $400 or so, i was thinking abut it then so didnt pay attention but i may have to revisit.

Plasma pwns LCD ardy, how can u say plasma is crap?

Back
Top Bottom