hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first off I apologize in advance to David Lindon and all the moderators for saying this but...here goes nothing. Stop FUCKING SPAMMING IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING FUCKING FREE IPODS FOR SO LONG NOW ALRIGHT FIRST OFF IF YOUR GONNA HAND OUT FREE SHIT WHICH YOUR NOT DONT MAKE IT IPODS MAKE IT COMPUTERS OR SOMETHING NOT IPOD RELATED AND SECOND OFF YOU ARE A SHIT LONGING ASS SPELUNKER WHO SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SPAMMING FOR THERE IS NO PURPOSE IN LIFE FOR YOU.

Thank you and have a great day :)

*sigh*

lol
i do a whole long speech and u just pop out "i agree" alright now lets make some use of this wasted forum before it gets locked :)

ok...im sorry for the inconvenience to everyone, and i hope you accept my apology, but that site has nothing to do with free ipods people, its a forums site for ipods, just like this is a forum site for computers. How else do you think this site got running, this site obviously had to do some of that to get it started!

You shoulda made that clear in the beginning though cuz you really don't know how many times that free ipod shit comes up.

Or you guys could've just read what he said...it doesnt even sound like a free ipod deal or anything...

Actually it kinda does to me at least, and with all the free ipod things we have gotten lately you just assume it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom