Wanna Learn?

Alright this sounds really odd but I really want to learn Computer Programming And I know that its not something I can learn in a week and that its going to take time and I would like to learn some scripts a language and a free programming tool other than Leopard.

Thanx

What kind of programming would u like to learn, web programming, application programming, game programming?

Its a great tool. Express Editions are rarely much cop though; order the DVD and get the full on Beta 1 Package. Saves downloading time and will only cost £3 or so. Then you can do whatever you want in Programming... Visual Basic, C#, C++, ASPX in VB or C#, if you're really bored and stupid, you can learn J# in it! :D

learn as many languages as you can. many free books around the internet that give nice tutorials.

I was told by my friend who is in his 2nd year of college for programming that if i really want to learn then I should learn java and C++ but what programs do i apply them too and does any one no any good tutorial sites for java or C++?

hey honestly if u want to learn really good then i suggest u get a book from borders. I had alot of posts on this forum topic about help in C++ n all. But now i bought a C book and im starting to get really good at it. Get a BOOK.

Back
Top Bottom