lately ths foum sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with my car forum I go too. You'll get a reply in a couple of days or no reply at all. So overtime, I start losing interest at the other sites. I feel if people have any ideas, they should reply at least--especially when deciding on what to get. A broad range of opinions help you make a better decision as to what to get.

Dude, what in the hell, me and MAAANY others have been helping, did you just get back from the moon or something?

hey there are ppl helping in here thank you very much
ppl helped me with my problem and now i know what to do about it
so i dont know where u have been but yeah!!!

Tell me about that long A-- wait for other forums to reply.

I hate it, I've been waiting for a reply to a help thing (already got it from a dif. forum) from them, since the third of DECEMBER!

Yea i could sit on my ass and look at one post for a minute and learn. everyone in these forums helps everyone thats the whole purpose of this forum.

yup. thats what forums are for. i try my best and in the process im always learning stuff too. if soccerfan or whatever doesn't think there's help, man, he/she must really just stop doing some of those drugs and take a look around! i have been blessed to have found such a helpful, awesome, and great forum!

Haha, he's shooting up heroin while smoking, and taking X of course.

Or he's really really really drunk, or blind.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom