More Firefox Flaws?!

HHEHEHEH, you lose Kalthorn! You vote has gone on the way side of things.. So sorry... LMAO! Cheer up, switch to Firefox, join the Lightside!! It is your destiny!! I am your Father..... Wait, went to far there,,,, nvm..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Anywho, FF pwns IE anyday anytime anyplace, any Spyware.

rakedog said:
Sorry kalthorn. You're outnumbered 15 to one. Or 15 to two if you count that other idiotic vote. Looks like we all like Firefox.
The idiotic vote was mine :D The reasonable Pro-Internet Explorer one I don't know who did.

Giancarlo said:
I meant I remember one of the many. Stop messing around with my words.
I wasn't; I meant can you remmember a large flaw from Internet Explorer SP2. We can all remmember Internet Explorer flaws - it comes from being the most used.

Giancarlo said:
Microsoft took a while to update that major hole where people could gain control of your computer. Firefox has far fewer exploits then IE, and is far more secure. Besides it doesn't let in Spyware in the first place. Firefox actually less. You need to stop lying to yourself.

Besides you are outnumbered 15 to 2. I in the past have vehemently defended Microsoft because I like Windows. But in the case of IE, even some programmers at Microsoft have said that Firefox is a better option.
It takes time to make patches... I don't know what your while is but its obviously not mine :D The Toolbars of Internet Explorer are one of its strong points - they are very useful. Its one of the only things I personally think Firefox needs.

Battles have been won on worse odds. 15 to 2 just means there are too many people who dislike Microsoft for merely being Microsoft; and too many other people who don't have enough trust.

Annoying Popups are blocked by Internet Explorer. ActiveX is blocked by Internet Explorer for safety - but it allows it through if needbe! Which makes sense; because ActiveX is a great piece of Internet and should be used on sites more often. Firefox inhibits this, probably for Microsoft reasons more than safety reasons. As blocking is as safe as not supporting.

AMD ZEN said:
HHEHEHEH, you lose Kalthorn! You vote has gone on the way side of things.. So sorry... LMAO! Cheer up, switch to Firefox, join the Lightside!! It is your destiny!! I am your Father..... Wait, went to far there,,,, nvm..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Anywho, FF pwns IE anyday anytime anyplace, any Spyware.
I loose nothing. The vote was just to see what people thought :D The masses are very rarely correct.

Haha... Firefox is a pain in the arse :D and hurts my honour. We all know the good guys are Microsoft, Intel and nVidia. With Dell; their puppet State to create computers.

What is it with pwns! Its owns! And even that makes no sense!

Lord Kalthorn said:
I wasn't; I meant can you remmember a large flaw from Internet Explorer SP2. We can all remmember Internet Explorer flaws - it comes from being the most used.

Yes I do remember large flaws with IE SP2. My dad has been telling me all about them. Since I run Windows 2000, which IMHO is better then XP SP2, I don't know about the bugs in XP, but I assume many of them would be similiar.

It takes time to make patches... I don't know what your while is but its obviously not mine :D The Toolbars of Internet Explorer are one of its strong points - they are very useful. Its one of the only things I personally think Firefox needs.

The toolbars can be found in Firefox. Have you ever operated Firefox? Ever used it before?

Battles have been won on worse odds. 15 to 2 just means there are too many people who dislike Microsoft for merely being Microsoft; and too many other people who don't have enough trust.

You can't win crap in this case. I like Microsoft... I like Windows Media Player (real player is crap), and I love Windows 2000 and XP. But I hate IE because it is the worst piece of software I have ever seen. You should realize who you are talking to, because I often defend Microsoft. I cannot and will not in the case of internet explorer. I have scorn on the people who have the bright idea of releasing a browser so chuck full of holes. But then again, I will give Microsoft some slack. We are human and we make mistakes. IE is one of the mistakes.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Annoying Popups are blocked by Internet Explorer.

No they aren't.

Which makes sense; because ActiveX is a great piece of Internet and should be used on sites more often. Firefox inhibits this, probably for Microsoft reasons more than safety reasons. As blocking is as safe as not supporting.

Firefox prevents spyware from getting onto your system, Internet Explorer DOES NOT. This includes preventing horrible spyware like Claria (Gator), Ad bars and others.

I loose nothing. The vote was just to see what people thought :D The masses are very rarely correct.

You are the one that lost this.

Haha... Firefox is a pain in the arse :D and hurts my honour. We all know the good guys are Microsoft, Intel and nVidia. With Dell; their puppet State to create computers.

What is it with pwns! Its owns! And even that makes no sense!

Firefox is the best browser out there and the easiest to use.

Microsoft is no way discredited by IE though.. even though it is a piece of crap.. Windows 2000 and XP redeem them in my eyes. One worthy operating system. Intel? INTEL? Intel is shit. It is slower then AMD and you can't accept that.

And you don't know what you are talking about.

We all know the good guys are Microsoft, Intel and nVidia.

Um. No. That BS. Sorry, but that's just wrong. Linux is just as good, and much better in the serving area, AMD owns intel, don't argue, you'll get your ass kicked. ATI and nVidea are both great.

"ATI and nVidea are both great."

seeing as i hate getting mixed up with these stupid arguments ill leave you this

COUGH

You call us crazy for not supporting the money hungry company that brainwashes the society into believing that their software is the best? Go ahead, but like it or not, one day open source will dominate every aspect of Mircosoft.

Back
Top Bottom