What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD Zen hates me and I hate him. He isn't a fan. I don't come here to make fans. I come here to discuss computers. I think impartial people should be moderators, not ones who have biases. And I'm not saying I should be a moderator, I don't want to be. I don't have the time, nor the energy to control riots.

Arrrrr.... you don't like anybody do you? :D

Haha; I wasn't saying you thought you should be a Moderator - I was asking who should. Biases are fine; you just have to keep them out.

I think people who should be moderator are those who have a level of maturity, and professionalism that AMD Zen does not have.

why are we all turning on amd zen here? geez. i don't think he's bad at all. on the contrary, maybe he was made moderator becuase of his positive qualities. i think we're getting outta hand here. or are you guys just joking?

congrads man, im glad Lindon made the good news!

AMD Zen is a great guy, so you guys can shut up!

Oh, thx you guys. Gian, I don't hate you, just wish you could be a bit nicer to people.... Accept other opinions, they are OPINIONS after all. I dont hate anyone really, except for Satan.... and Jedi Knights when I play Star Wars JKIII Jedi Academy.... I am evil DarthCranberry!! MUHAHA! BTW, my MOD powers still dont work. I hope I do a good job MODERATING, I will server you all well. :D

camers said:
congrads man, im glad Lindon made the good news!

AMD Zen is a great guy, so you guys can shut up!

Why sould I shut up? I think AMD ZEN is a great mod. He's a cool guy, that deserves that position. Or maybe you're talking to Giancarlo.....hmmm, figures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom