My computer doesnt Start

x3m

Solid State Member
When turn on my computer i only see COMPAQ, and a cursor flashing in the upper right screen. Sometimes when i turn it on i hear a continuos beep and sometimes i see the amount of memory counting up, i have a 128mb SDR and it only counts 127mb. Sometimes i dont hear a beep nor see the memory counting, but it only stucked at COMPAQ. Can anyone assist me with some help PLEASE???

Its not the hard drive because my friend lend me one and it doesnt work on mine, and i lend him my own and it work on his computer

Cant anyone help me??? This is an EMERGENCY, I am using a public computer, I have a School Base Assestment(SBA) to do before I can sit the Caribbean Examination Council(CXC)

Can You Hit The F2 Button On Boot Up And Get Into The Bios? You Might Find That You Can't Get Into Bios As It Is A Compaq.

My SBA is due MARCH. You want to tell me there isn't anyone out their to help a youngster???

When i left it thier for about two weeks or so it will start fine but once it is off i have to wait another week or so. Yes i can if i left it for a long time.

Have you added any new hardware to you're computer? Check the RAM and Graphics Card. Make sure all is seated correctly. Maybe take the ram out and let it sit for a while.

Back
Top Bottom