[Editted, Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Im sick of it

camers said:
I used to self promote..i dont do it atall now. And an odd reason i get around 1 email from a Cf member a day..weird!
Yea thats a good way to advertise but self promoting in other people thread not mentioning no names is bad as it sounds like your bussiness just wants peoples money and dont care about much else
Im glad you all understand
thanx for being good moderators!

Re: Im sick of it

pcmxkeith said:
.....umm no comments ... im leaving this site because of such bull shit all the time
Im sorry to hear that but let me please give you some constructive critism if you didnt mind im ot "flaming you or insulting you"

1.Fristly you always self advertise for instance their was a post about fasthosts where someone asked a question and you replyed with something like "I dont know about that but my company does lets make a deal over MSN"

2.You advertise your products too strongly u need to come across with a better approach, this puts clients off, believe it or not i have been in the industry and have had my bussiness ruined for various mistakes i made like you.

3.You shouldnt lie about your services for instance say you have got a server when you have a reseller package, this puts people off

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom