New Ram?????

blah blah

In Runtime
I just got my athlon fx-55 two months ago roughly, it runs like a dream but i am wondering what the best ram is i can put into, my budget is quite large and im using some of my older stuff which i would like to replace it, whats the best for an unlimted budget, it uses duel channels, im open for any suggestions, but lets try to stick to whats on newegg.com or the brands: Kingston, Corsair, Muskin, Geil(the big ones)

-i just got my new mobo and video cards.....check them out they're dope so fine id marry them.........spent my life fortune on this baby.....playing hl2 makes it worth it

I like Corsair the best actually, but it seems that the OCZ I suggested did better in benches than most corsair xms.

Why not get the best ram you can afford and your board can handle? As far as brand choice, Corsair is decent ram, but OCZ does beat it. I swear by OCZ and if I'm not using OCZ, it's either Corsair or Crucial.

OCZ isn't good for overclocking from what i've heard but Ballstix or something like that is a good brand

Back
Top Bottom