any good????

yes that's true.
ANd however much you may hate Intel, my P4 2.8 ghz @ 3.2 ghz multitasks far better than my amd64.

I have a friend who is just like you amd zen. rich as shizz. and he has a computer with fx-55 and a computer with p4 extreme edition 3.2 @3.4.

THe P4 multitasks far better. So it depends, multitaskers prefer Intel, and because 64 bit windows isn't really close to being released, the amd64's true potential will not really be captured.

By the time it is released, Intel will have it's own 64 bit processors for that market segment, and den we will see the true winner of this generation's pc war.

but it is far too early to tell who is the better manufacturer.

it all depends...do u like crazy gaming or multi tasking and being able to play most games anyhow without much lag if any

bah Intel is fine they are dumb for not making a 64bit chip but I wish AMD would just come out and say whats the speed of their chips not its a Sempron 3100+ but its speed is 1.8ghz yes i know there saying its equivalent to but i just want the facts not what its similair to, and for a very long time AMD all they did was reverse egineer Intel chips.

alot better than what im runnin my comp specs are in the sig added with a power supply uncapapble of running the processor right 25oW

i had ad amd earlier but the manufacturer (hp) didnt put in quality memeory so i returned it (because the memory wouldnt work, at all, i mean, it would just stop). anyways, yeah, i agree amd is the best, especially that 64 fx. man. what a sweet processor!

Back
Top Bottom