need help chosing video card

No they don't.... My PCs are not even super great. I mean, I am only getting dual 6600GTs, not Dual 6800Ultras or something crazy. Yes, 2GB is alot, but I go graphics design, so I need all that RAM. And AMD64 3500+ is good, but far from the best.

lol yea...i wonder what it would be like having the cpu of the IBM super computer, i wonder how fast that computer is

LMAO! Slow compared to the AMD Opteron based super computer in Germany. The one in Germany has 560 "Opteron" 3.8GHz CPUs together, and 1TB of RAM!!!

wth is 1tb of ram? and if the amd is so fast why is IBM's computer the Fastest computer right now with 70.85 trillion calculations a second. you do realize there are over 16,000 chips in the IBM supercomputer right?

hmm, 1TB of RAM is 1 Terabyte. 1TB=1,000GB=1,000,000MB of RAM. Let me check the info on the processors, this one is newer, it can calculate weather patterns 50 years into the future in less then 2 mins!!!!

ILL BE A MONKEYS UNCLE!!! EEEK! None of that please.... BTW, the super computer in Germany is made by IBM, LMAO!! It uses a processor similar to Opterons, but made by IBM. It has 1TB Ram still though. THx Money for the correction.

Back
Top Bottom