What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winamp Skins are crap too really... Winamp still keeps with the outdated nasty styling; which makes all styles put upon it inherently crap too. Even Musicmatch has a nicer style system. Windows Media Player can have skins too - but they are not based on its styling system; all they need its the right controls a space for the image, and a track bar and it works and looks however it was made to look.

And Windows Media Player works better with so many other Media Player tasks...

Slayer said:
Dimmu Borgir admittedly are a fantastic band - no doubt about it - the first song I heard of theirs was Puritania - I bought one of their albums (Death Cult Armageddon) the next day and loved every second of it.

I disagree with your opinion on Slipknot - surely you can't deny that they're massively respected by many fans and artists alike from all over the world - their recent attendance at Dimebags funeral for example showed that Dimebag and the Abbott family respected them, which you can rarely say for other bands. I dunno, I just like their heavy, pure aggression filled music; new and old. I love their earlier songs like Spit It Out, Wait and Bleed, and Surfacing, and yet love their recent softer songs like Vermillion part 1/2, Circle and Duality. Corey Taylors vocals just fit that band and its image perfectly.

And hey, Joey Jordisons nothing short of amazing on drums, let's face it, he wouldn't have done most of Metallica's set at Download Festival (I was there ^_^) if he didn't have the talent to do it. ;)

Yes the death of Dimebag was sadding but if you want to here awesome drums listen to system of a downs drums, there more of a popular metal and there nu metal

Well, I like iTunes, but my Creative Player is the best, since it takes full advatage of the Audigy4's EAX 24bit sound, and it is fun to use. As far as portables, I liked my iPod photo, but it got ruined in my houes flood almost a week ago. :(

Haha, I have headphones so I couldn't tell the different between a 86kbps WMA File and a Audigy4 EAX 24bit sound file :D iTunes is Evil! Its Mac! :p A scorn enemy.

Still Richard Marx...

Giancarlo said:
AMD Zen a moderator? Great... there goes the professionality of this forum.
That was pretty uncalled for :D If you were more pleasant maybe you would be instead ;)

AMD Zen is one of your few fans isn't he? :p Who should be Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom