I wrote Dell a Letter!! I kid you Not!!

AMD ZEN said:
I hope they do! But if not, I just wrote it since I was bored, I don't care what they think! BTW, Dell does advertise the XPS as a GAMING PC, and they say it is one of the best. The thing is a piece of sh*t!! Dell suks, even their PCs for "surfing the net" suck. Worthless, and not worth the money, get a Gateway or HP,they run better.

Or even better custom build one :D

Gateway are great; I got a really nice DVD Drive from them (I had to ask, but still) when I brought a Gateway in 1997. Even before Woolworths in my town knew what a DVD was.

hey props to AMD Zen for including us in his complaint. Its funny because he says what i think.

Yes, maybe Dell will mail David and tell him that he his sight, and that I can control Dell, LMAO!!!!! I will buy you all the ultimate PCs if that happens!! :D

OMG THEY EMAILED ME BACK!!! LOOK!!!

***THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -- DO NOT REPLY***

Please DO NOT respond to this message via E-Mail.
This is an auto-generated message used to notify you we have received your email. Thank you very much for feedback.

Please note, Dell Webmaster Services handles email communication regarding this website only. All webmaster messages are read, but you may not receive a reply from the webmaster (many are forwarded or do not require a reply). If this message was not about the website, we'll forward it to the appropriate department if possible.

In future communications, you may reach Sales, Customer Care or Technical Support through the following :

Sales

http://www.dell.com/us/en/gen/contact.htm

Customer Care

www.dellcustomercare.com

Technical Support

http://support.dell.com/us/en/emaildell/

*WINXP Users*
You may also have additional customized support right on your desktop.
If you have a Dimension or Inspiron running Windows XP, just go directly to the Dell Solution Center icon on your desktop and click "Support".

-----------Original Message Follows:---------------
Body: * * * PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHEN REPLYING * * *
* * * This is a feedback Message from the Dell Online Communications Center. * * *

Customer Information
First Name: Connor
Last Name: Malander
E-mail Address: darkmoon767@comcast.net
Service Tag:
Topic: Site Improvement Idea
Date: 1/10/2005
Referring or Revelant URL:
Buying areas.... Pls Forward to Micheal Dell!

Problem Description:
Ok Dell. I have had it with you guys.... This is enough... Three complaints!!!

1). Quit advertising prices that are so low, then raising those prices!! You guys need to use higher level components!!
2). Offer AMD!! Umm, last time I checked, my PC can beat you XPS Gen4 into the ground! Why? First, you guys don't make a good gaming PC since Intel Processors are terrible at gaming because of their lack of intergrated memory controllers. AMD64 processors are far more efficient, and would increase sales on your XPS units. I am in two unique gaming and computer technology forums, and both forums agree, you
guys are not putting together good computers at ALL!
3). Stop with the brainwashing advertising.... You have tried I have no idea how many different schemes on TV to get people to buy your product. Sure, you make money, but honestly, money isn't everything.
Stop making your products better then they really are. Case in point, your catalogs: They have a rating of good on systems that have integrated graphics in them... Umm... NO!!!! NO!!! That is the WORST overstatement in history! Good gaming capabilities are in cards like the Geforce 5500FX or above, nothing below that is "Good" for gaming... Stop it please, it makes me ill!

Hatefully Yours,
Connor Malander
aka AMD ZEN on www.futurerevolution.com and www.computerforums.org

Well, they kinda email me back..... Maybe they will respond for real next time... BTW, sry you guys for triple post...

I'd laugh if you ended up making a company selling very good PCs and trying to kick DELL off the markets

Back
Top Bottom