Where can I find a POWER SUPPLY!!

ComputerWizard

In Runtime
Yeah im posting about my pentium computer, I turned it on when i first got it and the power supply blew up im not sure why, anyways does anyone now where i can get a new one that isnt ATX it takes PS1/PS2 power connectors its an old socket 7 computer , I REALLY NEED TO FIND ONE I cant find one on ebay!! im not sure what the proper name for this kind of power supply is, its 80watt one with PS1 and PS2 connectors to the motherboard.

Im using P1 cause i like vintage computers but not the old 386 and below ones, Its just a for fun computer i know its dumb but i would like like to just get it running ty anyways I have way too many computers , I have our new one then i have a PIII 500mhz comp an AMD 333mhz (the one im on now) and then theres my 200mhz Pentium comp which im workin on, all of them are for sale im trying to get rid of them on ebay as i dont have any room for them or anywhere to put them, currently im selling a INTEL motherboard that includes fan ,and a 466mhz Celeron installed for 1.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6735355730&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

oh theres no problem with it, i was jsut saying its old. Actually I use one of the oldest ibm laptops there is just because i like fooling around with settings and not worrying about if im going to screw something up.

:( I dont think they have it cause i have no idea what to search for i tried lookig and nothing came up accept these 680watt ALmunim LED Light state of the art power supplies lol someone please help me lol

Back
Top Bottom